Our Plan Forward
We can't wait to see you!
For your health and safety, there have been a few changes in the restaurant.
- We will reduce occupancy by 50%.
- To allow for social distancing every other table will be seated.
- Some tables and stools will be removed from the bar area to only allow 20 people maximum (no standing room).
- To ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests, any employee who does not feel well will be required to stay home. Additionally, we will regularly be checking our staff members' temperatures to ensure they are in good health. To further ensure our staff remains in good health each team member will be required to wear a mask, and we ask that you order curbside carry out if you do not feel 100% healthy.
- We will have designated food runners & bussers (who will be wearing masks & gloves) to cut down on interpersonal contact.
- We will be opening for dinner only (4-9PM Monday-Wednesday, 4-10PM Thursday-Saturday). Reservations are highly recommended. 316-440-2812
- We will be open for Lunch (11AM-3 PM) and Dinner (4-8PM) for Mother’s day and Sunday for the foreseeable future.
- Due to limited availability on some items, and to give our guests an exciting dining experience on every visit, our menu will change weekly. Keep up with our latest menu by visiting www.twelvewichita.com.
- We will be running new specials during the week!
- If you wish to enjoy dinner from Twelve in the comfort and safety of your home, please order online and we will deliver your dinner straight to your car.